This is the ninth consecutive year that the Scholarship has been awarded and June 5 annually marks Kylie Marie's birthday. Kylie Marie, who passed away on October 16, 2009, was the daughter of Kyle Heise and niece of Kevin Heise - two of the founders and integral members of CRFC in 1993.
A monetary scholarship along with a certifcate is awarded annually to a graduated boys and girls senior soccer player who has played with CRFC. In addition, a donation to a charity involved with Sudden Infant Death Syndrome will be made during the month of June. This year's organization is CJ First Candle.
Past Kylie Marie Heise Memorial Scholarship recipients include:
Brookland-Cayce High School
- 2010 - Katie Busbee, William Flores
- 2011 - Jennifer Merritt, Ryan Bristow
- 2012 - Noel McDaniel, Jalin Butler
- 2013 - Kacee Merritt, Scottie Newman
- 2014 - Helena Walters, Aaron Davis
- 2015 - Kathryn Greer, Caleb Kussro
- 2016 - Rebekah McGee, Ivan Vasquez
- 2017 - Elizabeth McGee, Horace Harling
Gray Collegiate Academy
- 2018 - Brisi Islas-Jiminez, Noah Davis